Traveler Guitar - Compact Electric Guitar - Ultra Light - WhiteSold Out
The smallest, lightest, full-scale travel guitars in the world.
Since 1992, Traveler Guitar has been the leading innovator in the design and manufacture of full-scale travel guitars. After two decades, they are still focused on the same goal: providing high quality, portable solutions for mobile musicians. From the original Pro-Series model to the cutting edge EG-1 Custom, to the revolutionary Traveler Acoustic Series, these guitars have traveled all over the world, from a submarine deep in the Atlantic to the peak of Mt. Everest.
Simple Beginnings - Using tuning machines from an old acoustic guitar, spare conduit left over from a home improvement project, and wood salvaged from a discarded bar top, inventor Leon Cox conceived and built the very first Traveler Guitar in his garage workshop in Redlands, California in October of 1992. Cox, whose wife worked as a nurse, was inspired to install the diaphragm of a stethoscope in the body of his prototype to provide the player with a battery-free, private listening experience.
Practice anywhere and everywhere. No more excuses!
The proprietary In-Body Tuning System uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body, eliminating the need for a head stock. You get the same full-scale playing experience you’re used to on an instrument that’s substantially shorter and lighter than a typical full-size electric.
- Full 24 ¾ inch scale. Fits in airline overhead bins.
- The Ultra-Light comes equipped with an electric pickup and a standard 1/4-inch output jack. Plug it into your favorite amp, recording device, or headphone amp and practice anyplace, anytime.
- Standard strings. Standard tuners. Use your favorite set on all Ultra-Lights.
- Body : American Hard Maple
- Neck : American Hard Maple
- Fretboard : Black Walnut
- Nut : 1.750" / 44mm
- Pickups : Dual-Rail Humbucker
- Electronics : N/A
- Case : Gig Bag
- Weight : 1.45kg (3.2lbs) - 1.78Kg in gig bag