CS® Power Amplifiers
Building on the reputation of the world-famous Peavey CS® 800, which conquered the power amp market in the 1970s, the CS® Series is the global standard bearer for workhorse reliability. Over the years, these amps have benefited from some of Peavey’s most popular audio innovations, including our exclusive DDT™ compression/anti-clipping protection. With its 2RU design and power points up to 4080 watts, this latest evolution of the CS® Series is leaner, louder and lighter than ever.
2 temperature-dependant variable speed fans
• 1550 watts (rms) per channel at 2 ohms
• 1065 watts (rms) per channel at 4 ohms
• 650 watts per channel at 8 ohms
• 3100 watts at 4 ohms bridged
• 2150 watts per channel at 4 ohms bridged
• 2-rack-space stereo power amp featuring DDT™.
Dimensions packed (HxWxD): 22.8” x 5.9” x 21” / 578mm x 149mm x 533mm
• Weight: 46lb / 21kg