Featuring an all tube preamp and power amp, the 6505® MH mini head authentically produces the much loved tones of the legendary Peavey 6505 in a small package.
The 6505® MH has two channels that follow the same gain structure and voicing of its big brother! The channels share EQ, lush reverb and an effects loop. Channels, crunch, effects loop and reverb are all footswitchable. T.S.I.™ tube monitoring constantly lets you know that your power tubes are in good shape, and if not, which ones need to be replaced.
The back panel of the 6505 MH is full of modern technology, including Peavey’s exclusive MSDI output, USB recording output, headphone output, speaker defeat switch, and built-in power attenuator!
2x EL84 power tubes and 3x 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes
• Two footswitchable channels with 3-band EQ
• Footswitchable crunch on Rhythm channel
• Footswitchable reverb
• Footswitchable buffered effects loop
• Tube Status indication (T.S.I.™) circuit
• Impedance switch for 16 or 8 ohm cabinets
• MSDI™ Output with XLR and ground lift switch
• USB output
• Speaker defeat switch
• Headphone output
• Attenuator switch for 20 watts, 5 watts, or 1 watt output power.
Dimensions (HxWxD): 7.25” x 14” x 7.75” / 185mm x 356mm x 197mm (height includes feet and handle)
• Weight:17 lbs / 8kg.